- repairs on existing gas lines
- installation of new gas lines
- flexible gas line installation and repair
- hard-pipe gas line installation and repair
- gas lines and hook-ups for stoves, ovens, and clothes dryers
- gas lines and hook-ups for grills
- gas lines and hook-up of gas logs
- gas water heater (tanked and tankless) service and installation
If you happen to smell or hear a gas leak in or around your home, there are several things you should do immediately to protect yourself, your family, and your home.
If you suspect a gas leak:
- do not try to turn gas valves off or on
- do not smoke, strike a match, or use a lighter
- do not use any electric switch, flashlight, cell or house phone, or garage door opener. These things can spark, causing the gas leak to ignite
- do not start up or move nearby vehicles or machinery
Once the situation is under control and SCE&G has been informed, give us a call to schedule an appointment to have the leak repaired. We would be happy to help.
If you have any questions about the gas line services we offer, or if you would like to schedule an appointment, please call our office at (803)794-2474 or contact us online.