Residential and Commercial
Capital City Plumbing, Inc. can do more than just clear your drain and sewer lines. We can also repair or replace them, when necessary.
We offer sewer repair and replacement service that can be used to correct a number of problems including:
- Blockage – grease buildup or foreign objects in the line can prohibit proper flow and/or cleaning of the line
- Leaking joints- connections between pipes can break or crack, allowing water to escape into the area around the pipe
- Belly in line- a section of the pipe can sink creating a “belly” or valley that collects paper and waste, ultimately causing the line to drain slowly or back up
- Root intrusion- tree or shrub roots invade the sewer pipe, damaging or clogging it
- Broken, cracked, off-set, or collapsed lines – these things can happen over time or with shifts in the soil
No matter what the cause, we can help get the sewer and drain system at your home or business back in working order as quickly as possible. Give us a call or contact us online to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced service technicians. They will go out to your home or business, diagnose the issue, and discuss all available repair options.
Give us a call at (803)794-2474 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.
Be sure to check out our Promotions page for special offers.